Nelson City Panoramic - taken from Atmore Terrace Nelson, looking out towards Tasman Bay. Nelson city is centre left of photo. Port Nelson approx. centre. Large Full size 3mb photo here.
Open-plan offices are making workers sick, say Australian scientists...could've told you this 10 years ago...but anyway...doesn't hurt to leave it to the experts. But gotta say, everything they say...especially when it comes to the "cubefarm" I just gotta agree. Why don't you read this and tell me your own personal thoughts.......[ more ]
Europe’s Grass-Lined Green Railways = Good Urban Design Great idea here, to merge landscaping with public transportation, as displayed by these pics taken of a European tram gliding along on beds of grass. Many spots in Europe now are benefiting from the potential of lines like this.... Full Story here
From Seattlepi comes this amusing piece. This what it's come to, John? Going to parade down Market Street in sandwich boards later?"I'm serious," Morefield said, laughing when asked about his booth, which has appeared two weeks in a row at the open-air street market in old Ballard. "I'm here to answer questions. And I do charge a nickel. I've made a dollar today so far." Full Story here IMAGE SOURCE - Seattlepi
Comments