Really, How old is your brain?

In a post over at Neatorama, they talk about this Japanese site that, by running a little Flash game/test, claims it can calculate your real brain age.

So, how old is your brain?

As the sites in Japanese, Neatorama provides the following instructions/translation.

1. Touch "Start"
2. Wait for 3,2,1 countdown to finish
3. Memorize the numbers’ position on the screen, and then click the circle from the smallest number to the largest.
4. At the end of the game, the age of your brain will be calculated.

Hers my chart below as I can't read Japanese, I'm guessing it says my brain looks like it is 25, now if only I did?


link to TEST here Via Neatorama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California home sales are up 27 percent

Kiwi lands Airbus A380 at Auckland International Airport, New Zealand

Princes Drive ~ the Original Lookout